New Brunswick, NJ
Salary: $2,250.00 to $2,500.00 /month
Part Time Pharmaceutical Sales
We are currently recruiting a experienced outside sales person Sales person to fill a flex time (13 days/month) position. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a Sales related field or be a licensed Dental Hygienist and have 2+ years of outside sales success.
Our client has the #1 products in the dental market. They are a fortune 500 company that has great product for you to sample/sell and have wonderful
marketing materials that we deploy via the iPad.
Responsibilities of the Flex Time Dental Sales – Pharmaceutical Sales position
- Sell and detail products directly to dental professionals Dentists and Hygienists).
- Call on at least 8 dental offices each day and see the entire office.
- Deliver 12 or more face to face presentations/day to targeted dentists and hygienists.
- Conduct lunch and learn sessions with at least one office per day
- Conduct dental products presentations with a company iPad.
Requirements of the Dental Sales – Pharmaceutical Sales position
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Sales related field or Dental Hygiene
- 2+ years of sales success in Dental or Pharmaceutical Sales
- Ability to work on a flex time (13 days/month) basis
- Documented sales success
- Relationships with dentists in the local market.
Compensation for the Dental Sales – Pharmaceutical Sales position
- The starting annual salary for this position is $30,000.00
- Annual performance bonus of $5000.
- Auto Allowance
- Company Paid Storage Area
- Company Paid Iphone and iPad