Dental Sales – Pharmaceutical Sales
We are currently recruiting a Dental Sales Representative position to be part of a new salesforce launch. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a Sales related field or be a licensed Dental Hygienist, or a Dental Treatment Coordinator (Ortho specialty) and have 2+ years of sales success in Dental or Pharmaceutical Sales.
Our client Is a fortune 500 company that has great product for you will be launching to Orthodontists.
Responsibilities of the Dental Sales – Pharmaceutical Sales position
- Sell and detail products directly to dental professionals Dentists and Hygienists) and Orthodontic staff.
- Call on the entire office and become a trusted advisor that they look forward to seeing regulatory.
- Deliver top quality presentations via our company MacBook to the office.
- Conduct lunch and learn sessions regularly.
Requirements of the Dental Sales – Pharmaceutical Sales position
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Sales related field or Dental Hygiene degree or 2 years as a treatment coordinator.
- 2+ years of sales success in Dental, Pharmaceutical Sales, or medical device sales
- Ability to work on a Full time basis
- Documented sales success
- Relationships with dentists (orthodontists ideally) in the local market.
Compensation for the Dental Sales – Pharmaceutical Sales position
- Mix of fixed base pay and monthly bonus based on hitting sales plan
- Auto Allowance and gas card
- Company Amex for expenses
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company Paid Iphone and Mac laptop
- Paid training