Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Thank you for reviewing our job posting! Promoveo Health is a leading Contract Sales Organization that has many Pharmaceutical Sales and Medical Device positions with many top companies.
This position is working initially as a Promoveo Health employee representing a non-profit organization that is looking to passionate representative to deliver their message to Physician offices.
We are looking for a competitive pharmaceutical sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. In this position you will act as the key link between our client and healthcare professionals and you will aim at meeting targets. As a pharmaceutical sales rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our client’s services and growth.
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- 2 years of prior Healthcare Sales Experience
- BS degree in relevant field