Oklahoma City, OK
Salary: $27.00 to $54.00 /hour
Promoveo Health, a leading medical device and pharmaceutical talent management and contract sales organization has an outstanding Flex Time (W2) position representing one of our clients. Our client is an established US based company that is working with Promoveo to launch a field sales organization. This role 3 days/week (12 working days/month in the field).
The Sales Representative will be responsible for revenue growth within your specified geographic region. You will be accountable for a sales plan in the clinical settings. This role requires a strong outside sales representative with demonstrated sales success, a hunter / closer mentality and high level of enthusiasm. The position reports directly to the sales manager and carries a high degree of visibility, accountability (performance) and a strong compensation potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 3+ years of pharmaceutical experience with Diabetes focused contacts (Endocrinologists) in this area.
· Strong hunter / closer mentality with demonstrated success growing a territory.
· Product launch experience with ability to market, educate and sell into new accounts.
· Experience hunting new business in a regional assigned territory as well as maintaining an existing suite of named accounts and revenue.
· Current or prior relationships in Diabetes is a plus!
· Part time outside sales with high visibility and performance expectations.
· Enthusiastic, High Energy, Passionate Sales Executive.
· Specialty Pharma, high touch strategic account relationship management
· New product launch, in field medical marketing / education / training.
· Clinical sales experience with Diabetes accounts is a plus!
· Bachelor’s Degree
Job Types: Part-time, Contract